*Hospital COVID-19 Posture*
The local COVID-19 risk is LOW. Our hospital visitation policy is OPEN.
Guidelines for all entering the Hospital
- All visitors are encouraged to use the hand sanitizers conveniently located throughout MACH after entering MACH, upon leaving a patient’s room, and upon exiting MACH.
- All visitors should limit their movement within MACH to their necessary medical destination to decrease interaction with others.
- All visitors should follow respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette precautions.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, or your sleeve, when coughing or sneezing.
- Use the nearest waste receptacle to dispose of the tissue after use.
- Perform hand hygiene after having contact with respiratory secretions.
- Visitors are not allowed in a patient's room during aerosol producing procedures.